Welcome to KK Service. We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us.
2. Information We Collect
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services.
The personal information we collect can include the following:
- Name and Contact Data: We collect your first and last name, email address, postal address, phone number, and other similar contact data.
- Credentials: We collect passwords, password hints, and similar security information used for authentication and account access.
3. How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect or receive:
- To send administrative information to you.
- To protect our Services.
- To enforce our terms, conditions and policies.
- To respond to legal requests and prevent harm.
4. Will Your Information be Shared with Anyone?
We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to provide you with services, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations.
5. How Long Do We Keep Your Information?
6. How Do We Keep Your Information Safe?
We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures.
7. Do We Collect Information from Minors?
We do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under 18 years of age.
8. Your Privacy Rights
You have certain rights under applicable data protection laws. These may include the right (i) to request access and obtain a copy of your personal information, (ii) to request rectification or erasure; (iii) to restrict the processing of your personal information; and (iv) if applicable, to data portability.
9. Updates To This Policy